your personal Savior...
If you would like to welcome Jesus Christ
into your life, you can do so at any time,
anywhere. Consider these important facts:
- God loves you and seeks a personal
relationship with you!
Behold, I stand at the door and knock.
- If anyone hears My voice and opens the door,
- I will come in to him and dine with him,
- and he with Me. Revelation 3:20
- The problem is-everyone has been
- born into this world spiritually dead
- because of sin.
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift
- of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus
- our Lord. Romans 6:23
- The answer is-Jesus will forgive us of
- all sin, assuring us of eternity in Heaven!
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and
- just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse
- us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9
- To receive Jesus, pray
in this manner:
Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. Please come into
- my life and forgive me of all sin. I believe
- You died for my sins and rose from the dead.
- Now, fill me with Your Holy Spirit and guide
- me from this day forward. Thank You, Lord! Amen.
- If you just prayed this prayer, we rejoice and so
- do all the angels in Heaven (Luke 15:10).
- We would like to welcome you as a new member
- of the family of God. Please e-mail us at
- LifePointsChurch@gmail.com so that we can
- help you get started with your life in Christ.
Here are a few steps that will help you grow in your new found faith:
Pray every day
Praying is not a religious formula or tradition, it's simply talking to God as you would your best friend. He's concerned about the smallest or greatest detail in your life and wants you to get to know Him.
Read the Bible every day
It's vitally important to read God's Word (the Holy Bible) on regular basis. If you don't have a Bible, you can get one here at LifePoints Church or at any Christian Bookstore.
Get involved in a local church
It's essential that believers develop a healthy and vibrant life in Christ and His Church. All of us need assistance to navigate the stresses and pressures of life. God never intended us to do it alone. He's provided everything we need to be victorious-including His Word, power, Spirit, and family. That's why being a part of a local congregation is important.
God's Love and His plan:
God created us in His own image to be His friend and to experience a full life assured of his love, abundant and eternal. Jesus said, "...I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10b) "...we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." (Romans 5:1)
Our Problem: Separation from God
God created us in His own image to have abundant (meaningful) life. He did not make us robots to automatically love and obey Him, but He gave us a will and a freedom of choice. We can choose to disobey God and go our own willful way. Many still make this choice today. This results in separation from God.
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)
"...your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden His face from you so that he will not hear." (Isaiah 59:2)
On our own, there's no way we can attain the perfection needed to bridge the gap to God. Through the ages, individuals have tried many ways...without success. Good works won't do it...or religion...or money...or morality...or philosophy... "There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death." (Proverbs 14:12)
God's Remedy: The Cross
Jesus Christ is the only answer to this problem. He died on the cross and rose from the grave, paying the penalty for our sin and bridging the gap between God and people. "For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God..." (I Peter 3:18) "For there is one God and one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus." (I Timothy 2:5)
Believing means trust and commitment - acknowledging our sinfulness, trusting Christ's forgiveness and letting Him control our life. Eternal, abundant life is a gift for us to receive.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my Word and believes Him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life." (John 5:24)
Is there any reason why you shouldn't cross over to God's side and be certain of eternal life?